In the last week, we’ve been busy! Here’s a rundown of what we’ve gotten done:
- Sloth redesigned and new features implemented. Features include animations, VFX, AI, and game events.
- Greed & Gluttony implemented. Some attacks, AI, and game events implemented, some attacks animated but not implemented.
- New level art added for Green and Yellow wings.
- New player animated and designed, not yet implemented.
- Various bug fixes
We’re on track for more playtesting on Monday, but before then here’s the breakdown:
- Implement new player
- Create new level assets
- Prototype perspective camera
- Finish Greed/Gluttony encounter
- Complete Lust design, prepare for modeling and animation
- Grapple bugfixes
- Sloth bugfixes
Hopefully we should have the first half of our game essentially completed by Monday! Pretty exciting, stay tuned.